FrontDesk is now live. You can create an account to view your utility billing information, complete a form, pay fees and more.
This will offer you greater flexibility to view and pay your utility bills online. In addition, you will have options to enroll in AutoPay and receive Electronic notifications. With FrontDesk, you can look forward to being able to:
● Pay your utility bills any time with this easy-to-use online portal.
● 24/7 access to your account including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and submitting service requests. Manage your account and view usage and payment history.
● Enroll in AutoPay with a credit card, debit card, or ACH information to avoid late or missed payments.
● Get emails or texts from us when your bill is ready, when a payment is scheduled, and after.
● Update your notification settings so you can receive other important messages and notifications from us.
● Fill out and submit forms directly online and pay associated fees. Our staff will review and process the forms – no more paper required!
There is no cost to sign up for FrontDesk. Already enrolled in Autopay with ACH and electronic billing? All of your bank account information will be transferred to Front Desk for you and you will automatically enroll in electronic billing when you sign up for Front Desk. Sign up today by going to: Home | gWorks - FrontDesk (frontdeskgworks.com)
If you are having trouble registering your account-email firstname.lastname@example.org or call City Hall at (563) 566-8755.
DO YOU HAVE HIGH UTILITY BILLS?
An unusually high-water bill can be caused by a leak or change in water use. Check out the PDF below for tips on checking to see why your water bill may have spiked.
plus a flat rate of $20.41
Customers outside the City limits shall pay 150% of the current rates that City residents pay.
.0042589 per gallon
Commercial / Industrial
plus a flat rate of $20.41 per month.
Less than 20,000 gallons:
$20.41 / Month
More than 20,000 gallons:
$74.47 / Month
Bulk Water Sales
plus a $50 setup fee per month.
Contact City Hall if you wish to purchase bulk water to set up service. Please call us at 563-556-8755.