See all city wide and Peosta Community Centre events on our calendar page.
City Council Meetings-January 24th
February 14th & 28th
6:00pm City Council Chambers-Peosta Community Centre
Tuesday, February 14th
City Hall Hours
***Do you have a commercial space for lease or for sale in Peosta? Please contact our City Administrator with your listing so that she can help you fill it!! Call 563-556-8755, and ask for Annette, or email her at email@example.com .
Peosta Special Election for Council will be on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023. Peosta Special Election | Dubuque County, IA
Polls open 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Peosta Community Center Banquet Room
MAKE BILL PAYING EASY
FrontDesk is now live. You can create an account to view your utility billing information, complete a form, pay fees and more.
This will offer you greater flexibility to view and pay your utility bills online. In addition, you will have options to enroll in AutoPay and receive Electronic notifications. With FrontDesk, you can look forward to being able to:
● Pay your utility bills any time with this easy-to-use online portal.
● 24/7 access to your account including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and submitting service requests. Manage your account and view usage and payment history.
● Enroll in AutoPay with a credit card, debit card, or ACH information to avoid late or missed payments.
● Get emails or texts from us when your bill is ready, when a payment is scheduled, and after.
● Update your notification settings so you can receive other important messages and notifications from us.
● Fill out and submit forms directly online and pay associated fees. Our staff will review and process the forms – no more paper required!
There is no cost to sign up for FrontDesk. Already enrolled in Autopay with ACH and electronic billing? All of your bank account information will be transferred to Front Desk for you and you will automatically enroll in electronic billing when you sign up for Front Desk. Sign up today by going to: Home | gWorks - FrontDesk (frontdeskgworks.com)
If you are having trouble registering your account-email firstname.lastname@example.org or call City Hall at (563) 566-8755.